Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog: Intro

Greetings, faithful readers!
This post marks the beginning of what will hopefully be a long and delightening internet journal.

I will likely spam with posts in the beginning due to things I thought, "you know, if I had a blog, I'd put that there." The challenge, which with luck will actually be a good motive in the long run, will be to keep finding new, compelling things to blog about.

So, I will likely post again soon, thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing from you in the great comment conversations of Blogland!

Many good wishes and utmost regards,
-Warren: Blogger

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about your new endeavor. I have heard that you are quite the technorati.

    Perhaps you could supply me with some information on RSS feed for the amateur and include info on announcing new posts via email.

    I am assuming that wifi is available at Subway.

    ReplyDelete